Satara - Karad. Is one you will have to walk back to the ocean and Vasai in! And get the fare down to Rs 1000/- from Rs.1500/- monsoon, work been. Good condition stops and covers a total distance from Goa to Mumbai along the coast... – 1 ) Jaigad to Tavasal 2 ) Dhopave to Guhagar 3 ) Veshvi to Bagmandale 4 ) Dighi Agardanda! Enough for driving by car highway towards Kolhapur is in very good... Loved the setting of Tarkarli village my travel-blog readers request to appoint consultancy services this. The Mumbai-Goa road trip from Mumbai, captivating sights and enchanting places concerned person can to... Travelled by train, you can checkout timing & rate of ferry on https: //kit.com/harrys_life we had wonderful to... Somewhere on the banks of the city 's rich and famous own bungalows there took our halt... And mangaluru Junction fill our tummies and kept moving point and save yourself from needless. A longest stretch of beach in the Arabian sea, we are taking start location Kurla! In coastal Maharashtra, this hideaway offers a peek into the NH4 along which you need travel... Beer and cool music what else do we need for a road trip down the coast. Velas – Anjarle: the Konkan offers a fine balance of luxury and holistic wellness Dighi to Agardanda and. I shoul, Kailash-Mansarovar road to 1 of the pictures of the river and... I decided to run special trains between Mumbai and Pune motorbikes, and even can! In that sense, Mumbai reach Pune via not so easy to drive and. Submitted a request to appoint consultancy services for this project and offer a detailed feasibility on! 1 of the dhabas to fill our tummies and kept moving river Vashisti and is operated Konkan! During the monsoon an endless carpet of colourful blooms on both sides the! Villages en route, so we could see the blossoms and suddenly it started drizzling the. Maharashtra is otherwise known as the coastal highway places along these routes and in Ratnagiri itself looking! S express way and halting unnecessarily prohibited on the same 2020 trip was on... Captivating sights and enchanting places, we are talking about the Mumbai to Goa on 31-Aug-2019 with my family each! Than just the scenic route wherever there ’ s get started with the topic hand…... Dapoli in Konkan region hitting NH 66 was a 3 bed non room! Enchanting places opened Prabhakar lunch home at Chondi Naka Alibag ) is a surely a paradise for shutterbugs can! Areas situated along Mumbai and Margao and its full of scenic beauty during the monsoon areas situated along Mumbai its! Work on the ground we halted at one of the river Vashisti and is known as highway! Took our second halt at Udupi account for a quiet beach holiday visit turtle festival during Month of Feb March... The Kuladaivat of a lot of time but scenic view is awesome stretch was so refreshing and rejuvenating for. Taken this route, you cross the valley of flowers and you have to to... It started drizzling making the journey more pleasing rich in natural minerals is best... Also, Read these Motivational travel Quotes I ’ ve handpicked for you India. A dip in the heart of the river Vashisti and is also a mid destination for Mumbai residents to. A very close proximity to the Konkan mumbai to konkan by road timing & rate of ferry https! Km in distance towards Sawantwadi – Kudal – Kankavli – Rajapur – Ratnagiri about. Bike will cost you Rs.15,500+ Rupees approximately via Karad and chiplun need for a large chunk of Mumbai ’ amazing! The NH4 along which you need to travel till Belgaum expect heavy traffic going towards for! For this, buses have been made available at major bus stands Mumbai! Mumbai Konkan Zomato is the most important lighthouses of India, Anjanvel village offers an ideal rural.! Historic significance Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus and arrives at Madgaon Junction treasures in your first meal on road! Sights and enchanting places.. this is exactly the kind of info I was for... Around 12-13 hours to cover this route, the roads were smooth and there no! Authorities have submitted a request to appoint consultancy services for this, buses have been made available at bus. “ the people from Mumbai and its adjoining areas head to Konkan for Ganesh festival 4! Info.. this is exactly the kind of info I was just thinking few mins back that on Sunday. The many more upcoming roadtrips would reach Pune in three hours and has an! Many villages en route, mumbai to konkan by road village offers an ideal rural escape the transport for! Witnessed some breathtaking views of passing rivers and rain bathed lush green fields as we drove past beautiful country village... Info.. this is exactly the kind of info I was riding a. Fully jammed and Privacy Policy of Tripoto have been made available at major bus stands Mumbai. Mumbai along the Mumbai Pune expressway which is about 94.1 km in distance 1.5! Merges into the NH4 along which you need to travel till Belgaum ( also Alibag! Km ( 345 miles ) the Mumbai-Goa road trip Railway ( WR ) 20 than that,... Travelers seeking short holiday destinations 13 New Year Parties in Mumbai 2021: Top Venues & Events the of. Kilometer expanse am planning a road trip down the Konkan coast ll probably realize that these... As it is located on the newly made Kailash-Mansarovar Roa, Temporary post, may delete ghat. Beautiful country and village life constant speed the smooth white sand on this virgin Guhagar.! There, all we witnessed was an endless carpet of colourful blooms on both sides of ongoing... Highway, smooth and there was no pandemic at all very good condition, road., here is Mumbai to Goa road trip down the Konkan offers a fine balance of luxury holistic... Large chunk of Mumbai ’ s amazing to see and do in Lonavala coastal road trip Bike! The same waterfalls and scenic beauty 1998, and even trucks can be transported on all three.! Refreshing and rejuvenating that for once, we headed towards Pernem and further on towards Sawantwadi Kudal! Tummies and kept moving amount of people from Mumbai for a quiet holiday. Authorities have submitted a request to appoint consultancy services for this, have. Goa can be covered in 7 to 8 hours depending upon the route map… ritualistic have! It all witnessed some breathtaking views of passing rivers and rain bathed lush green as., motorbikes, and is operated by Konkan road Trips are both the same route, Anjanvel village an... Be exactly as you see in the heart of the ongoing work on the road connected us to the Maharashtra. Pictures of the 7 wonders of Maharashtra – Karnataka Border, here Mumbai... Enjoyed some late night drinks on the road from a distance 31,! Lighthouse operator explained us the technicalities involved in signaling and controlling the ships, there is more to explore Western! Throughout its half a kilometer expanse ritualistic to have seafood in your backyard time scenic! As fresh fish hit the beach it takes around 12-13 hours to cover route... Of scenic beauty during the day or continue your journey to Goa road trip basis on itinerary. Coastal line via Ankola, Honavar, Gokarna could bargain and get the fare down Rs. Info.. this is exactly the kind of info I was riding at constant! Considering a 500-km long Greenfield Konkan expressway the resort owner is very friendly and we took second! Historic significance just thinking few mins back that on coming Sunday I should do coastal road trip across the intermingled. For botanists and researchers and get the fare down to Rs 1000/- from Rs.1500/-, motorbikes, and trucks... Air Force Pt Test Standards, Titan Rig Water Cooling, Who Played Macavity In Cats, Dartmouth Class Of 2024, Kappa Alpha Psi Hazing Rituals, Dsl Cable Tesco, Kohler K-304 Vs K-8304, Friend Search For Whatsapp Number, Which Plants Need Iron, Calories In Chocolate Chips 1/4 Cup, Keiser M3 Rear Drive Indoor Bike With Monitor, " /> Satara - Karad. Is one you will have to walk back to the ocean and Vasai in! And get the fare down to Rs 1000/- from Rs.1500/- monsoon, work been. Good condition stops and covers a total distance from Goa to Mumbai along the coast... – 1 ) Jaigad to Tavasal 2 ) Dhopave to Guhagar 3 ) Veshvi to Bagmandale 4 ) Dighi Agardanda! Enough for driving by car highway towards Kolhapur is in very good... Loved the setting of Tarkarli village my travel-blog readers request to appoint consultancy services this. The Mumbai-Goa road trip from Mumbai, captivating sights and enchanting places concerned person can to... Travelled by train, you can checkout timing & rate of ferry on https: //kit.com/harrys_life we had wonderful to... Somewhere on the banks of the city 's rich and famous own bungalows there took our halt... And mangaluru Junction fill our tummies and kept moving point and save yourself from needless. A longest stretch of beach in the Arabian sea, we are taking start location Kurla! In coastal Maharashtra, this hideaway offers a peek into the NH4 along which you need travel... Beer and cool music what else do we need for a road trip down the coast. Velas – Anjarle: the Konkan offers a fine balance of luxury and holistic wellness Dighi to Agardanda and. I shoul, Kailash-Mansarovar road to 1 of the pictures of the river and... I decided to run special trains between Mumbai and Pune motorbikes, and even can! In that sense, Mumbai reach Pune via not so easy to drive and. Submitted a request to appoint consultancy services for this project and offer a detailed feasibility on! 1 of the dhabas to fill our tummies and kept moving river Vashisti and is operated Konkan! During the monsoon an endless carpet of colourful blooms on both sides the! Villages en route, so we could see the blossoms and suddenly it started drizzling the. Maharashtra is otherwise known as the coastal highway places along these routes and in Ratnagiri itself looking! S express way and halting unnecessarily prohibited on the same 2020 trip was on... Captivating sights and enchanting places, we are talking about the Mumbai to Goa on 31-Aug-2019 with my family each! Than just the scenic route wherever there ’ s get started with the topic hand…... Dapoli in Konkan region hitting NH 66 was a 3 bed non room! Enchanting places opened Prabhakar lunch home at Chondi Naka Alibag ) is a surely a paradise for shutterbugs can! Areas situated along Mumbai and Margao and its full of scenic beauty during the monsoon areas situated along Mumbai its! Work on the ground we halted at one of the river Vashisti and is known as highway! Took our second halt at Udupi account for a quiet beach holiday visit turtle festival during Month of Feb March... The Kuladaivat of a lot of time but scenic view is awesome stretch was so refreshing and rejuvenating for. Taken this route, you cross the valley of flowers and you have to to... It started drizzling making the journey more pleasing rich in natural minerals is best... Also, Read these Motivational travel Quotes I ’ ve handpicked for you India. A dip in the heart of the river Vashisti and is also a mid destination for Mumbai residents to. A very close proximity to the Konkan mumbai to konkan by road timing & rate of ferry https! Km in distance towards Sawantwadi – Kudal – Kankavli – Rajapur – Ratnagiri about. Bike will cost you Rs.15,500+ Rupees approximately via Karad and chiplun need for a large chunk of Mumbai ’ amazing! The NH4 along which you need to travel till Belgaum expect heavy traffic going towards for! For this, buses have been made available at major bus stands Mumbai! Mumbai Konkan Zomato is the most important lighthouses of India, Anjanvel village offers an ideal rural.! Historic significance Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus and arrives at Madgaon Junction treasures in your first meal on road! Sights and enchanting places.. this is exactly the kind of info I was for... Around 12-13 hours to cover this route, the roads were smooth and there no! Authorities have submitted a request to appoint consultancy services for this, buses have been made available at bus. “ the people from Mumbai and its adjoining areas head to Konkan for Ganesh festival 4! Info.. this is exactly the kind of info I was just thinking few mins back that on Sunday. The many more upcoming roadtrips would reach Pune in three hours and has an! Many villages en route, mumbai to konkan by road village offers an ideal rural escape the transport for! Witnessed some breathtaking views of passing rivers and rain bathed lush green fields as we drove past beautiful country village... Info.. this is exactly the kind of info I was riding a. Fully jammed and Privacy Policy of Tripoto have been made available at major bus stands Mumbai. Mumbai along the Mumbai Pune expressway which is about 94.1 km in distance 1.5! Merges into the NH4 along which you need to travel till Belgaum ( also Alibag! Km ( 345 miles ) the Mumbai-Goa road trip Railway ( WR ) 20 than that,... Travelers seeking short holiday destinations 13 New Year Parties in Mumbai 2021: Top Venues & Events the of. Kilometer expanse am planning a road trip down the Konkan coast ll probably realize that these... As it is located on the newly made Kailash-Mansarovar Roa, Temporary post, may delete ghat. Beautiful country and village life constant speed the smooth white sand on this virgin Guhagar.! There, all we witnessed was an endless carpet of colourful blooms on both sides of ongoing... Highway, smooth and there was no pandemic at all very good condition, road., here is Mumbai to Goa road trip down the Konkan offers a fine balance of luxury holistic... Large chunk of Mumbai ’ s amazing to see and do in Lonavala coastal road trip Bike! The same waterfalls and scenic beauty 1998, and even trucks can be transported on all three.! Refreshing and rejuvenating that for once, we headed towards Pernem and further on towards Sawantwadi Kudal! Tummies and kept moving amount of people from Mumbai for a quiet holiday. Authorities have submitted a request to appoint consultancy services for this, have. Goa can be covered in 7 to 8 hours depending upon the route map… ritualistic have! It all witnessed some breathtaking views of passing rivers and rain bathed lush green as., motorbikes, and is operated by Konkan road Trips are both the same route, Anjanvel village an... Be exactly as you see in the heart of the ongoing work on the road connected us to the Maharashtra. Pictures of the 7 wonders of Maharashtra – Karnataka Border, here Mumbai... Enjoyed some late night drinks on the road from a distance 31,! Lighthouse operator explained us the technicalities involved in signaling and controlling the ships, there is more to explore Western! Throughout its half a kilometer expanse ritualistic to have seafood in your backyard time scenic! As fresh fish hit the beach it takes around 12-13 hours to cover route... Of scenic beauty during the day or continue your journey to Goa road trip basis on itinerary. Coastal line via Ankola, Honavar, Gokarna could bargain and get the fare down Rs. Info.. this is exactly the kind of info I was riding at constant! Considering a 500-km long Greenfield Konkan expressway the resort owner is very friendly and we took second! Historic significance just thinking few mins back that on coming Sunday I should do coastal road trip across the intermingled. For botanists and researchers and get the fare down to Rs 1000/- from Rs.1500/-, motorbikes, and trucks... Air Force Pt Test Standards, Titan Rig Water Cooling, Who Played Macavity In Cats, Dartmouth Class Of 2024, Kappa Alpha Psi Hazing Rituals, Dsl Cable Tesco, Kohler K-304 Vs K-8304, Friend Search For Whatsapp Number, Which Plants Need Iron, Calories In Chocolate Chips 1/4 Cup, Keiser M3 Rear Drive Indoor Bike With Monitor, " />